Fractional ownership is a percentage ownership in an asset. Fractional ownership shares in the asset are sold to individual shareholders who share the benefits of the asset such as usage rights, income sharing, priority access, and reduced rates. The usage benefits that the fractional owners receive are comparable to those of timeshare owners.
Fractional Real Estate
Fractional Real Estate Service By WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd
What is Fractional Real Estate?
Whate does fractional real estate cover?
Get Started Today
Benefits of Fractional Real Estate Ownership:
- Fast way to invest: Owning a property originally involves a lot of paperwork and is a time-consuming process. Experts say fractional ownership platforms on the other hand make investing easier as all the required documents and information is already available online on the platform ready to be accessed from anywhere.
- Low cost, high returns: Industry experts say fractional ownership is a pocket-friendly investment. It offers investors all benefits of owning a commercial property without the requirement of investing huge upfront capital. Along with the regular flow of rental income investors also benefit from the capital appreciation of the property.
- Steady income: Fractional ownership platforms list pre-leased Grade A properties on the platform. Parekh adds, “Grade A properties house MNC tenants who come with long lease contracts, lock-in and contractual rent-escalation which ensures a regular flow of income.”
- Portfolio diversification: Fractional ownership allows the investors to choose the property they wish to invest in. It can expand their portfolio by investing in multiple properties spread across various markets and sectors.
- Market fluctuations: Experts say fractional ownership has an edge over all other investment options in terms of safety, stability and outcome.
Asset allocation stabilities your risk and reward by allocating your assets
One place to hold your investments
Financial instrument that holds some type of monetary value
Getting the shares of a private corporation to the public in a new stock issuance
Why is Fractional Real Estate important?
Fractional ownership of real estate offers flexibility by reducing the financial burden on a single investor of owning and maintaining a property- whether commercial, residential, industrial, and enables investors to get exposure to a high-end property with a smaller ticket size thus opening doors to owning smaller parts in multiple projects and diversifying their portfolio of investments. The investors share the incomes and expenses related to such assets in proportion to their contribution.
WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Need a personalized solution?
WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd suggest you the right product with our expertise.