Individual health insurance is an insurance plan that offers medical coverage to a person on an individual sum insured basis. It refers to the type of health insurance plan that needs to be purchased separately for each family member. It allows you to customize the coverage as per your own health needs and not of the entire family. Most individual health insurance plans provide comprehensive coverage to an individual for emergency medical expenses resulting from hospitalization costs, day care procedures, road ambulance services, alternative treatment, organ donor expenses, etc. However, the premium and coverage of an individual health policy cannot be shared amongst your family members.
Individual Health Insurance
Individual Health Insurance Service By WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd
What is Individual Health Insurance?
What does Individual Health Insurance cover?
Get Started Today
Benefits of Individual Health Insurance:
- Solo Coverage-It ensures that the sum insured can be utilized only by you.
- Suitable for Older People- It is more suitable for elderly people with greater health risks.
- Sum Insured-It comes with a maximum sum insured of Rs 1 crore depending on the plan.
- Wider Coverage- Individual health insurance policies offer a wider coverage including in-patient hospitalization, pre and post-hospitalization expenses, daycare procedures, ambulance charges, etc.
- Add-on Covers- It provides you with the option of buying add-on covers, such as critical illness cover, outpatient treatment benefit, restoration benefit, maternity benefit, etc.
- Multiple Claims. You can make multiple claims in a year as long as the sum insured is not exhausted.
- Family Discount- Most individual health plans offer a family discount if more than two members are covered on an individual basis.
- Cumulative Bonus-It provides a discount on premium if you do not file a claim in the previous year.
- Renewal for Life- The plan comes with lifetime renewability.
- Tax Benefits- It offers tax savings on the paid premium under Section 80D of the income Tax Act
Health Insurance (general)
Must have in today's times
Diabetes Health Insurance
Customized health insurance plan for Diabetes
Designed to cover Corona hospitalisation & medical expenses
Cardiac Care Insurance
Heart insurance is a specially-designed insurance plan
Why is Individual Health Insurance important?
Individual health insurance plans are a must for people who have health issues. It offers your sum insured amount exclusively for you and you do not have to share it with your family members on a floater basis. So go ahead and buy an individual health insurance policy for yourself after an in-depth comparison.
WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Need a personalized solution?
WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd is ready to cater
all your Insurance Requirements
We at , WinRich Professional Services Pvt Ltd suggest you the right product with our expertise.